Oh, We Are The Dancers!
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: <33 It was a smexy post too SSWM:815

The male had sat down on a boulder while waiting for his friend. The snow had fallen freshly this morning, the winter air cold against his pelt. He needed to see Caillen still. The male had told Miss Alaine on the first snow, but it had been the third day in the first snow really. The first snow was spent with a fellow named Strel, from Cour Des Miracles. It had been too late by the time he made it to the Tree that Caillen was supposed to meet him at, considering the male probably either hadn't gone there, or he he gone there and waited until his mother forced him to go home and go to sleep. Daisuke felt bad on that end, but there was nothing he really could do about it now. Caillen was important to him, but Daisuke didn't think he'd be going by there today. Simply because he wanted to see his Snake. And that's what he'd spend his day doing. Playing with his Snake.

The male clicked his claws against the boulder as he awaited his friend's arrival. The male kinda wished that he had brought his guitar with him. Though, Daisuke wasn't too far from the den that he had kept the Guitar in, so he could bring Snake back and play him the song that Mew had taught to him. Daisuke would also play the song that he had been working on in his free time. He often worked on this song by ear, not really knowing many of the chords he used unless his hands would go over a chord that Mew had taught to him. The song that Daisuke had been working on was also a song that he had been working on for Snake. He worked on the chords before the lyrics though, simply because it was hard enough to write the chords, and he kinda wanted to finish the song before the lyrics. He did have a few lines of what he wanted to be in there though.

He was sitting there thinking about the song and his guitar for quite some time before he finally saw the form of his friend. His tail wagged gently and his audits pulled towards the male. Daisuke immediately picked up the vibe from the male. He seemed worn out, a flickering candle about to go out. Daisuke could only wonder. Snake didn't even make eye contact with him, and it made Daisuke let out a small whine. Daisuke the male's words started with a cold greeting. It seemed colder this time. Daisuke figured he might have been overreacting, but it just seemed like it. His left audit fell back lightly. Inferni is going to war. Dahlia de Mai has attacked one of our leaders. We are going to make them pay. the male went on to speak to him. War..Worry immediately struck Daisuke right in the heart. Both audits pulled back. "Snake..." the male seemed to be at lost for words. The look that Daisuke gave to the other was a kind one, a one of worry as well. He looked at Snake like a lover would look at their loved one when they were hurt. Daisuke slipped his arms from the blades he held.

Daisuke pushed himself up from his perch, and he was quick to close the distance between the two, and he couldn't help but wrap his arms around the other boy's waist, and then give Snake a warm hug. "I want you to be careful. If you ever need my help, I will make sure to stay closer to Inferni. I don't want you to die. I don't want you to hurt." the male spoke to the other, hesitant to let go of the other. "This means I can't cross the borders, yeah? What defenses has Inferni already taken? " Daisuke asked for the information, not to give to the enemy, no, but to make sure that he will keep things in mind when he was around the borders. So he will not be attacked, killed. Warzones were dangerous, his father had told him many stories, and many different positions of attack that packs liked to do. His sister too passed on the stories later on to refresh the mind of the boy, so he would know how exactly things would work in wartime. Well...At least what lupus packs used to do. Optime wars were probably dramatically different. There were weapons more than likely. Daisuke pulled back and looked at the other male. Up close, Snake looked worst. He could already see what the stress of war was doing to his friend. "You need to sleep. You look like you've already been through hell." the male spoke, putting his hand to the male's cheek and stroking it lightly. "Can you howl to me every night, so I know you're alive?" the male asked, his blue eyes making sure that they were looking into his olive green ones. He wanted a promise from the male.

"Daisuke likes to speak."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread