Oh, We Are The Dancers!
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: <33 SSWM: 915

What will happen, will happen. I’m not afraid. I was made for this. the male spoke. Daisuke couldn't help but feel worried. He felt sick to his stomach. It was worry that was deeply rooted within the male, and for everyday, he would more than likely be awaiting that reassuring howl from his friend. He would need the howl to keep him in his spot. If he did not receive a howl, then it would mean that he would need to go in and whip some ass until he found his friend, dead or alive. Daisuke felt the male's hardness. He did not move as he was being hugged. It felt like Daisuke was hugging stone, or a tree. Audits pushed back against his head. Daisuke almost felt like he needed reassurance with just a touch from the other male. There was something in his brain that told him though, that he was not going to get a hug back, much less any real movement by the other male. He was slightly crushed, but then Daisuke realized that he was a machine. Daisuke realized that he had loved a machine. Daisuke had said it himself. The male was automatic. There was no emotion, no pleasure, no pain, nothing. Maybe somewhere in the back of his mind, Daisuke had been hoping that the male was not a machine, that he was actually a wolf whom did not know about their emotions. He was having doubts now. There was no conflict that Daisuke could recognize in the male's body, nor in his eyes. They both were completely still, and completely stoic. "I know... I know you aren't afraid.." the male sadly muttered, his audits still pressed back against his head, his voice tiny, insignificant. "but I am.. Should I be afraid for you, Snakey?" the male thought within his mind. He almost wished that he could voice that he was afraid for the male, but he just couldn't. He could let all the emotion pass through his body positioning and his eyes, but he would never, could never admit it. His father always told him, as well as Pachi. " Never let anyone know that you are truly afraid. You can throw them off by body signals and the works, but you must never verbally admit that you are afraid." Since he was told this, he could never do it.

No, don’t come near Inferni. Barriers. Traps. Patrols. We are looking for a fight. the male had spoken to him. Daisuke would find a place closer in the forest of Nod. Somewhere outside the borders, but not too far. He needed a spot that would be well out of the way of the war, but not too far. He'd find a spot. He'd have to find a spot, there was no choice for him. He didn't need to go to the beaches anymore, so there was no sense in him being on the beach, and being a little bit more inland was no trouble at all. It would make his journeys to Halifax just a little bit longer, but he didn't really care, his friend was in war, and Daisuke needed to be there. Just in case something happened, and he was needed. Blue eyes narrowed on the male lightly as he was told to stay away. Daisuke would not cross the borders, and be well out of the way, but he would be close. It didn't matter what the other male told him. He would keep in mind about the traps, patrols, barriers, but he would not stay too far away. Again, he just couldn't. Before, he could wander the lands freely, but now, he felt like his leash had shortened itself because of his loyalty to the 'yote. He couldn't help it. It was the way he was.

Daisuke finally backed up,m away from the other male, and he sat down on the ground. The male still holding his audits back, and his tail had been completely motionless. It would probably be one of those few moments where Daisuke was totally void of happiness, and instead, full of sorrow, and worry. He looked pretty pathetic there. All you would need to do was cue the rain, and then you got the perfect lost puppy look on him. Daisuke looked back up at the male. If you want. the male spoke. Daisuke let his blue orbs rest on his friend's face. "You have to promise me, Snake. If I don't hear one, I will have to look. I will have no choice but to look for you. Understand? I want you to howl so you can keep me out. So I know that you are safe. If you don't, I'll come." he spoke, seeming a little bit out of it, and repeating his point two times before he let it settle within the other boy's mind.

Daisuke then looked to the direction where his make up den was. It held his lunch, and his guitar in the cave, and a few other things going as far as firewood and his vodka that he had smuggled back when Addison and him hit up that bar. (he was drunk when he came back with the bottles, so he didn't really remember taking them with him, much less leaving the injured Addison on the floor without any help.) Daisuke had tried to shrug off his sorrow, worry, but it stayed within the pits of his stomach. "Snake, can we have lunch at my place?" the male asked, hoping to his golden father above that the male would not decline his offer for lunch. Afterall, this could be their last.

"Daisuke likes to speak."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread