Oh, We Are The Dancers!
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3;
I figured that Snake would follow. <3 - SSWM:881

“I can try, but I can’t promise that. I could get hurt, recovering, with no strength to howl. And there is no more sneaking around on clan grounds anymore—there are patrols constantly. You will be caught, and you will be hurt, if not killed. the male spoke back to him. Daisuke eyes adverted, falling down to the male's feet, and then not even on the male at all. He swallowed hard, a nervous act? Probably. The male had never felt so hurt before though. Even with physical pain, he was not hurt like this. With this hurt, he was pained in his heart. Unused to this. He tried to push it away, several times, and it even caused the male to retreat back within his own mind for a moment, ignoring the other male for just a moment before the voice had caused him to come back. And how do you think I’d feel if I got better and heard that they’d found and killed you? If I am well enough, I will. But you must keep faith in me. I might die, but I will not go easily. he did not raise his eyes to the other, he simply looked at the ground. The snow felt so..tainted all of a sudden. "I want to protect you. If you die, I want to be the last one you see. I don't want your killer to be the last one. It's never peaceful when it's like that." the male spoke, grabbing the tips of his audits, and pulling them down by the bars. It caused him to feel a stinging pain in his audits, but he was doing this to rid the pain that was in his chest. He was doing it on purpose since he was getting desperate to get rid of the feeling.

The male would not cry to relieve the pain, though it was probably the only choice he had to relieve it. Daisuke was known for being happy, cheery, never like this. He figured that the feeling would pass him, as long as he could hear the male's voice on the wind. Daisuke had been told the circumstances, and he really still did not like them. He had been explained to that his sneaking onto Inferni lands was not an option anymore. Whomever had come to fight him, he would fight. Why? because he was dangerous now. He had his teeth, his claws, but more so, he had two deadly blades. He could defend himself more so than he could with the staff that he had. He still looked at the snow, it was turning red in his eyes. Tainted with blood. He could imagine it, and he shook his head to rid himself of the thought. He could already see his friend's lifeless corpse on the ground, and he really didn't like it. He slowly lifted his taller form up off of the ground. The male agreed to lunch, which was good to him. He had a reason to be happy now. His tail wagged lightly, though his face still held a solemn look to it as he started to move away from his friend, grabbing his blades as he passed the boulder that they laid on, he also picked up the feline.

Daisuke moved rather quickly, almost determinedly as he moved through the bare forest, his lightly colored body easily visible against the white terrain around him. He looked back only once to make sure that the male was behind him. He moved on and on until they had gotten to the den, a rather large stone den that was marked by the same staff that he had made with Snake. The cave was big enough to fit a whole family of wolves, and it was in the side of a cliff, he knew that the cave was extremely deep, though it had been long abandoned by many animals except for the random bats that would be scared out of the den every time that Daisuke had returned to it. He was quick to lope into the den and look to the ceiling. To his surprise, there was no bats. He then peeked out of the den and motioned his friend in with his hand. He then greeted his pike that had been lowered to about half the size it was before. He approached it and touched it lightly with his delicate fingers, as if easing the pike. He sadly looked at it before whispering something very low. He whispered so low that it would have been hard for anyone to really hear it. "Give me strength. Tell mother, father that I need their strength." he whispered to the skull before he looked back to Snake, his blue orbs still solemn.

Daisuke said nothing before he entered the cave once more, and grabbed his two rabbits that he had still there. Schwarz jumped off of his shoulder, and ran deep into the cave, and laid down on a smoothed boulder that was perfect size for him. Daisuke took a few of the logs that he had laying around and then put them in a pile, he had taken a piece of flint and a piece of steel that he had found that worked well with lighting a fire. He was quick to start one, blowing on it a few times before it was going strong. He then looked back to his friend. "Thanks for having lunch with me, Snake. We never know if this could be our last now. I don't expect it to be our last though. I hope it won't be. " the male spoke, nodding his head lightly, and giving the male a friendly smile. It was forced, but it was trying to be genuine. It was forced to be genuine.

"speech"

Don't Save Me, Because I Don't Care.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread