Oh, We Are The Dancers!
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3;
- SSWM: 898 ---This is the most awkward number. Don't ask me why because I don't know. It just is.

War is not peaceful. That is why it is called war. Daisuke let the words fall to deaf audits. Well..Actually, he didn't. He tried to let the male's words stop being something that he memorized and always had to listen to. He heard the words, and his jaw tightened, and his teeth clenched together, His audits fell back on his head, and he simply walked like that. Once they had gotten to the den, the male was noticeably hesitant to approach. Oceanic orbs caught the male slowly walking over, before he finally got over and sat down next to the fire. Daisuke let his oceanic eyes rest on his friend and his voice fill the air once more. It was not a response to his words, or a thanks for having him for lunch, or really anything that pertained to the subject. Daisuke thought it was better that he did not say anything. There was nothing to say. Except for maybe "I hope that this isn't the last either". Daisuke didn't want to think about what could've been said though, simply because Daisuke didn't want to be sad. He wanted his day with Snake to be good. It already had started off slightly bad. Instead, he had commented about how Daisuke knew how to light a fire now.

"Yeah, I've been practicing, and I found myself this rock that makes it easy." he spoke, his voice abnormally calm, gentle. No excitement was in his voice, but nor was he sad, or angry. It was just...calm. It was gentle as well. Like it'd break if it got too loud. Why his voice was like this, even he could place it. He couldn't get the excitement back within his voice right now. And instead, it was a different voice. Something that wasn't normal, and probably would never come up again. The male was seated there for a second before he handed his friend the other rabbit that he had. He had been slightly lucky today, normally he could only get himself one. Fishing was also totally out of the question, though now that Daisuke knew how to set a fire, he could dry off faster, it still was too cold for jumping into the water, or ice fishing. There was a limit to the cold temperatures that the male could take. This was because not all of his fur grew back from his tattoo, and it was thin on his back still and even with his winter coat on the rest of him, he still was not a very shaggy coated wolf, so he still would get cold easily. He didn't want to freeze to death.

The male bit his right lip ring, twisting it in and out before he let it peacefully rest on his lip. He didn't cook rabbit, simply because it had fur, and it was too smelly if the fur was burned off. He had tried it before, and it was not so pleasant to him, so he decided that he'd just eat it raw from then on. He also wasn't the best skinner, so he couldn't really skin it first. So the male kinda just bit into the flesh of the rabbit, it's body wasn't very warm any more, though it still held some warmth, but the kill was not more than two hours ago. So it definitely wasn't frozen. The golden male started with it's stomach, quickly ripping it apart, keeping it as clean as he could in the area as he ripped it's flesh away and well as the meat and innards. He had mangled it by the time he was finished, even though he had left about half of the rabbit left before he threw it over by where Schwarz was laying for him to eat. Daisuke figured out that he wasn't that hungry about halfway into the meal, and what better way was he to get rid of the rest of it then by giving it to his feline? "You remember that song I said I was going to make for you? Well...I found a male from the pack Crimson Dreams to give me a guitar. He was so nice, his name was Jazper Knight. He had to be about one of the biggest wolves I've EVER seen!" his excitement was returning, a smile brightening up his face.

"But, anyways. I've been playing, testing and seeing what would sound good together. I'm still working on it, I only have the melody though, not really the words. I'm still working on it. But, I want to play it for you. Is that okay?" he spoke, figuring that he might as well play the song for him, just so he could hear it, in case that they never meet again. He was already starting to take precautions. Daisuke tried to have faith though. Daisuke then looked to Snake's neck. The necklace that laid on his neck. Daisuke's hand reached out and touched it. It was still in good condition, probably wouldn't really snap if it was grabbed. "Also, if this breaks.. remember that I can make you another one. Just try and bring me back this shell. They're kinda hard to find, though if you don't, it's fine, it'll just take a little bit longer to get it done again if you loose the shell. I'd have to find another one then." the male spoke before he let his hand drop back down to his lap.

"speech"

Is This Who You Are?
Some Sweet, Violent Urge?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread