Oh, We Are The Dancers!
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3
Totally not going to be as good as the last post, sorriez. SSWM: 608

Do you really want me?
Do you really want me dead?
Or alive to torture for my sins?

Daisuke's eyes were gentle on the other boy. The music seemed to have relaxed the male by a lot. Daisuke was happy that the male was actually able to get rid of some of the tenseness that was in his body. Music seemed to be a cure, it some way, it seemed to calm the beast. Or trance the snake. The snake tamer? Could Daisuke use this quote later? He overturned a bucket with the quote under it in his mind. He'd remember it later, when he was trying to write lyrics for it. It took a moment for the other male to wake up what seemed to be the trance state that he had been put in. Daisuke awaited his answer. The sandy male had opened his narrow maw and spoke to Daisuke, with the monotone voice, that Daisuke had found oh-so interesting. Snake told him that he approved of the song, and Daisuke seemed to be immediately relieved that the male liked it. Daisuke took the male's word for it, even though he was not excited like others might had been. Daisuke accepted Snake like this. In his automatic responses, and his emotionlessness. It was something he had to accept. They were friends after all.

Daisuke's tail wagged, and he gave out a content whine to his friend. He was so glad that Snake had liked it. His face lit up with a smile, one that had told Snake that the male was extremely happy with the fact that he liked it. "I'm so glad you likes it Snake! I was so worried that it would suck.." the male spoke excitedly, his tail wagging the entire time. Snake then went on to ask if how he exactly came up with it. "Well, yeah, sortof. You see, I learned some stuff from Mew that one day, and once I got my guitar from Jazper, I've been playing like she taught me to, and then once I mastered her song, I started to make up sounds of my own. I'm sure they have names to the notes that I have been making, but I don't know how to read, and I only one the names of a few of the strings and chords. I pretty much played it by ear, until I thought it sounded good together." the male spoke, nodding his head lightly as he did so.

"I want to add lyrics to it at some point." he added, basically saying that it wasn't finished, yet again for a second time in the conversation. "But that was the entire melody. Do you think it was simple enough for you to remember it? Maybe if you get stressed out, you can think of the song, and it'll calm you down? " the male spoke, wondering if that method worked on him, as well. Daisuke remembered things that he saw and heard very well, and could practically repeat everything you have said in a conversation without being off on anything. That was, unless it was in a different language. If he could not understand you, he often would forget that he ever talked to you. It wasn't because he wanted to forget, it was just that he didn't know what you were saying. Daisuke did however have a very complex mind, and it all was very organized, this was the reason that an upside down bucket in the middle of his mind was something that was disorganized. This meant that he needed to remember something, but he would come back to the thought later on. All in all, the male was exceptionally good at remembering things, no matter how small.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread