Oh, We Are The Dancers!
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3;
SSWM: 806

Olive eyes were quick to sharply raise onto him yet again. Daisuke flinched back instinctively, and unknowingly to himself until he actually felt his head pulled back, as well as his audits. The male then spoke, his words tipped with venom as it seeped from his fangs. It made a chill go up Daisuke's golden spine. The male let a smile pass his lips though, even though what the male had been talking about had been dreadfully serious. He let a small giggle escape from his maw before he held up his hand in apology. "I'm sorry. It's not funny what you said. It was something else." the male spoke, not really explaining the reason he had giggled. He couldn't really explain without sounding like a complete freak anyways. It was just something about him getting chills that also made him giggle. That was the best way to describe it. Daisuke often could be described as weird, but never as deranged as he really was. The male would and could only be considered deranged when one would fight with him. When he fought, it was a game, and when he got hit, stabbed, punched, clawed at, he was completely and utterly amused by it. He would, however, only allow you one hit before he became evasive and started to fight back. Or...play in his world.

" Then fight him, My slithering Snake. Bite him and inject your venom. Kill him and leave the pack in shambles." the male spoke, one of his brows cocking lightly before he shrugged his shoulders lightly. It was hard to imagine that the male would ever say anything like this, encouraging to kill, but if the male that they were trying to kill had done such horrible things, then why should the other male be able to live his life without fear that one would de-throne him and kill him in the same brutal way he had done so to the woman and her child? "I trust you will not kill unjustly, Snake." the male spoke, tilting his head towards the male, one brow cocked, and both of his audits pulled forward. The male didn't look like he would kill out of just the pure thrill of killing. Daisuke knew this. How? Because Daisuke saw it in the male's eyes. There was a soul under there that told Daisuke that Snake was not unjust. In fact, if Daisuke knew any better, he would say that Snake was justice.

Daisuke did not drop the gaze of the other, them both acting as equals at this moment. He did not break the gaze, but his hand moved over the feline once more. Snake went on to speak about if he had needed anything. The other male had spoken about how he was trying to get the gun he had found to work. Daisuke knew nothing about the gun, and he had no way to help the other male either. The male took his hand and pushed it through his liberty spikes and nodded his head lightly. "Have you been sleeping good? If you don't feel comfortable enough to sleep well in your den, you're always welcome to rest here, and I will watch to make sure no one attacks." the male spoke to the other, his head nodding lightly to the other, offering himself as a guard so the other male could sleep. It wouldn't be the first time he had guarded for someone as they rested. He actually was good at being a guard, being able to stay up for hours and hours until the other would finally wake up well rested. He could even play a soothing lullaby to let the male fall asleep, and this would also keep Daisuke busy playing his guitar instead of pacing, or running to keep himself alert, and it would also keep him quite still except for, you know, his fingers and maybe he would be humming, or actually be singing the song that Mew Sadira had taught to him. "I can even play a lullaby to ease you into sleep if you would like." the male spoke to the other, again offering himself for the male.

His eyes then broke the gaze of the other male, and he looked down to Schwarz. The feline looked back up to his golden wolven and mewed again. Daisuke smiled at the feline and pet him a few more times. Watermelon orbs looked from the golden male to the sandy 'yote infront of the two. The feline took only a few more seconds to actually get up from the lap of his master and wander towards the coyote, though the feline wandered towards the male in a large circle, and then he sat down closer to the entrance of the cave, though his watermelon orbs were focused on the canine.

"speech"

Tell me would you kill to save a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?
CRASH, CRASH, BURN!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread