here C.omes the S.un
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung was slightly amused at the fact that the other female seemed to be surprised by her formality. Then again, not everyone had such good manners as herself. Meer reflected on the fact that these lands were much different than her old ones. You seemed to not have to show half as much respect as her old pack. Well, at least, that was how it seemed to be in Storm. Anderung sighed quietly, then answered the other’s question with a smile. She shook her head softly. ”Not really. I’m mostly just exploring the surrounding lands of Storm. And, of course, enjoying the day, as you are.”

Meer perked her ears and sniffed at the noise behind Melisande. She was always alert, it seemed. Well, not always. Anderung remembered when she had been scolded for day dreaming while tracking. Usually scolding also was accompanied with pain of some sort. A bite on the ear, a nip on the leg. Meer shook her head gently to clear it of these memories. ”Well, seeing as both of us are doing nothing, maybe I should go now. I really should be doing something more productive. If my old pack could see me now, socializing with another pack’s wolf.” Anderung smiled, but she didn’t know if she was actually happy, pleased, or amused.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't realize that it was my post! Maybe we should warp this up soon though o-o;;."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread