the clock that ticks. (kae, snake, or viei)
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">This is for Kaena, Vieira, and Snake. That is the posting order for this first round only. Subsequent rounds will have no posting order; just post when it makes sense/you have time. Once the last person has posted, the next round will begin. After this first round, if your name is up it means you've yet to post for the current round! If at all possible, if you start the next round, try to write as much in the OOC portion of your post. <3 Derp, dated to the 8th.
@&#&$At first he'd felt much too tense to even consider leaving the territory. It had been just two days since the reincarnation of the Dahlian-Inferni war was declared, but already he was consumed by it. Needless to say, all of his random gallivants would come to a screeching halt. He had to be on hand just in case the worst happened; he had to detect any intruders and sound the alarm before they could get far enough to make a difference. Anselm knew he'd have to see Axle and Grit eventually, but the next full moon was (thankfully) nearly a full month away. Hopefully by then things would have settled down, but he doubted it would be so easy. He'd steal away for half a day, just long enough to check in, give them their payment, and run back home; he guessed there was little sense in sacrificing his flourishing business just because things in Inferni had run sour.
@&#&$Though the drugs were otherwise forgotten, his promise to Gabriel in late November was not. He'd dawdled too much with the greenhouse construction; if he'd jumped on it right then and there, it would already be up and running. At least he liked to tell himself so much, but if he dug down deep enough he'd know it was a lie. He hadn't even met Cassius until nearly a month later, and he was now convinced the coyote would be critical for getting the greenhouse operational. If it were warmer out he wouldn't need to worry about the stove (and all that went with it), but to grow anything in winter would require additional heat. The tricky part was getting just the right amount and finding a way to exhaust the smoke so that it didn't suffocate the plants (much less the gardener). Ultimately, he knew his mind could spin in circles all it wanted but that didn't mean anything was getting done.
@&#&$Maybe he was experiencing some kind of guilt--he felt as if he should have known about the attack on Kaena sooner, even though it would have been impossible without someone actually telling him. Coupled with the strong urge to act and do something, he decided to seek out the weary subleader. He'd been trailing her scent about the interior of their territory for maybe half an hour now and his efforts were about to pay off. After spotting her up ahead he sounded a quick, inquisitive bark before trotting up to her side as she walked. "Hey," he offered with a limp wag of his tail. These were hardly celebratory times and he figured he wouldn't beat around the bush. "I don't know if Gabriel told you, but I'm going to build a greenhouse--for medicine. I'm really hoping this storm passes way before it's got time to establish, but if we're in it for the long haul I figured I should get started on it now. I need to go to Halifax for supplies... I wasn't sure if you might want to come for anything else you needed or to lend a hand."

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +517
[/html]

Messages In This Thread