This is my passion
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... eTable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc : table by Meghann~ <3
Poor Strel XD

###His grateful murmur was brushed off with a wave of delicate ivory hand, her dimpling smile growing in spite of the gesture. Helping the young man to rise, she took a step back, gave him room to steady himself on the broad arch of the table. Still glowing with stifled joy from his offer, the young lady (Just beyond the age of a girl) shifted her own meager weight from foot to foot. She was a slender, willowy figure, not the conventional beauty with full curves to be adorned by satins and silks. More of a sprite, a sylph with those haunted eyes of deep jade and emerald.

###Mr Strel turned back with some strange equipment in his hands, and the healer eyed him pensively for a moment. She'd never actually had clothing tailored to her figure before, as back in her youth she'd had yet to be able to change forms, and the only garments that her overbearing father had found to put her on display were usually cloaks and pretty squares of expensive cloth. As the metal tip of the measuring tap rapped upon the floor, the flighty young beauty jerked slightly, her wide owlish eyes darting from the long object, to Strel, and back again with avid confusion. What was that thing? To his question, she felt the surge of embarrassment rise again, the urge to blush held back only by the need to appear more mature than she must have before.

###" I... I'm not sure how tall I am," Her melodic voice was meek as she peered up solemnly at the taller male wolf, for her own doggish heritage had made her rather slight of height also, " And I don't suppose I have a favorite color. Have you any suggestions, Sir?"

###Feeling foolish for being unable to answer his kindly questions, the young collie-lady cast her inverted gaze about the room, looking over the menagerie of piled materials with a mixture of awe and premonition. Alaine had no knowledge about what would best appeal to and compliment her own features, so unused to looking upon them was she. Assuming that Strel was a professional in this manner, her warm gaze lifted to him again.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread