This is my passion
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... eTable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

ooc : don't worry, my own retardation would far outshine yours XD and thats alright, i never really mind a little bit of pp with other experienced RPers. i find it makes everything flow better :3

###The male didn't respond to her babbling, and as such, the young miss assumed it was because he found it just as crude as she did. Mortified with the thought of how imbecilic she must have looked, the young woman stood docile and still while he whipped that strangely marked chord up the from of her body and began to scribble down some digits on the tansy burlap strip. Struck by curiosity, the delicate lady peered forwards as Strel went over the markings, wondered absently at the significance behind them. Her father had been able to read the letters of the long-passed human race, as had all the males of her old family pack. But the females had no education in these manners, and were decreed unfit to be taught the strange images that formed the words of the twolegged. Thankfully Alaine had a mercifully quite wit, and she'd not an inch of dullness to her brain - Because of this, the healer was a quick learner, and though the characters remained foreign to her eyes the collie-woman could easily deduce that they were the numbers that made up her height.

###Startled from her concentration by the soft and pleasant voice of the male, the young lady turned her meek gaze to Strel once more, absorbing his words with a strangely utmost faith. For reasons beyond her own psych knowledge, Alaine drew no fear from Strel, simply did not associate him with the gender of her phobic attentions. She nodded mutely, eyes watching him warily as the male deftly stepped forward again, began to wrap various bits of her body in the length of his measuring tape. She relaxed after the first administration as he went first over her front, her arms, her legs, her waist. The young man's voice murmured in her hark in warning, but when at last the tailor made to measure her bust she flinched only slightly and did not retaliate, held still till he'd once more jotted down the numbers.

###There was a lingering memory of rough clawed hands ravishing her body, bruising and claiming, but it did not surface from the murky depths of her subconscious.

###When Strelein next spoke, the collie-lady seemed to re-awaken from whatever corner of her mind she'd slipped off to during his antics. Hugging her slender body as the cold air seemed to flush back to her skin, Alaine smiled again, her eyes twinkling at him in soft gratitude. For a moment she felt subconscious; She wasn't tall, or well-built, or strong, and had only humbly pert breasts to her name. What ravishing beauty might have been was unspeakably dulled by the way she'd seemed to withdraw, previous illness having stolen soft flesh from her bones, and dark hauntings placing shadows in the delicate sweeps of her features and permanent wariness in her natural grace. But Strel didn't seem to be judging her with his lilac-in-dusk eyes, merely nervous on his own account for having made her jumpy.

###" Aye Sir, that does sound rather lovely. And not at all, you were very... Professional," Absently tugging at one of her rouge auburn and copper locks, the too-young mother nodded slightly, her eyes warming again to the room and it's central occupant, " I would be much obliged if you'd accompany me for tea, though. Really, you shouldn't spend too much time on that footpaw today, not till my poultice has sunk in."

###Somewhere in her subconscious she'd noticed his slight winces, and could sympathize with the fresh pain that walking on the raw wounds must have brought. By the morrow, he'd be nearly right as rain, with perhaps only the sting of memory to keep a limp. As she spoke, though, the young woman was drawn towards his table, and her ivory hands began to pass over the various bits of material and thread. A pink frock, for her! The radiant smile returned, all thoughts of the past forgotten with the joy of the present.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread