show me your teeth
[html]
[/html] SSWM: 311

Vieira rubbed the corners of her eyes. Her face was cold despite the fire in front of her but as she brushed back her wet fur, it began to heat and dry. "No," she objected quietly, shaking her head. "I can tell her," she explained. She was not entirely sure what she wanted or was trying to get across. It was like when she was talking to Rikka. Vieira was simply assuming the worst of the other and if someone else got in the middle, she could and would receive twice the punishment. The woman did not expect her body to handle it but she had handle worse in the past, she just wanted to avoid any further pain. The claw marks on her back burned still and each move she made twisted the wounds open and she struggled for a steady breath when it happened.

When the silence fell between them, Vieira's mind began to piece it all together. For the last little bit, it was a blur and in pieces. She remembered she was returning back to the cave when she had been attacked and her heart skipped a beat, dropping to the pit of her being. Slowly, she tried to pick her torso up into a sitting position. One knee pulled up to her chest where she rested her arm, her head falling to lean against her knee for a breather. "I need to go back," she pleaded hoarsely and gritted her teeth and looking toward her savior. "I should have been back by now..." she said. She would have been, too, had she not been attacked. Now she was late and and her infractions were easily piling up now. She started to make a list in her head and it only made her crazy, fretting unnecessarily but she could not help it or easily let it go.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread