i've heard all your sad songs i can hear
[html]

300+ Sure, lets wrap up after I post [I need the post count to RANK UP this month Tongue]I figure Anatoliy will join up with his father for a while, but eventually either move on to AniWaya or stay around. W/e happens, haha. Also, yes, I don't mind having Strel and Anatoliy in the same thread, though I'll probably have to ask if it's okay. But Strel can't accept anyone into the pack since he is not of the Pairie rank Tongue

The other man swatted his hand away and Strel only gave him a pouting look in response. There had been no real implications of the gesture, but the Russo managed to twist it that way anyway. How naughty. The look on his face shifted into something a bit more coy, eying the loner as though he were mildly surprised. "Oh, was I a bit too obvious?" He rolled his eyes at himself, stepping to walk beside the older male rather than lead him anywhere. "Maybe I didn't get too good of a feel working with your new pants, then eh?" Giving Rurik a quizzical look, he laughed. The accusation was entertaining, but it was clear that the other male had desired it to be that way. "Better luck next time, watch out," he warned, a cocky grin plastered on his face.

Strel shuddered a bit, wondering why in the world Rurik loved the ocean so goddamn much. It was wet, it was cold, and it was only good on hot summer days. Fish were not, and had never been, a staple of the redhead's diet. He had lived inland - albeit on a lake coast- for all of his life and was only now living on an ocean coast. Occasionally, they had been lucky enough to catch a fish or two in the rivers but fishing in the lake had been far from a good idea; not enough of the slippery, bony creatures lived close enough to shore. "I've never had too many feesh - ah! - fish, but I figure we're not meant to be eating them solely. I prefer me a good rabbit or something with fewer bones to chew through," he said almost bitterly when remembering spitting out all those white little bones. The meat tasted great, but the hassle was almost not worth it.

A smile, genuine, spread across the Cour male's lips. "That would be nice, but I'm sure you've had enough fish from all the time you've been at sea, yeah?" It was a flattering request and Strel was definitely flattered. There was something odd about the way Rurik reacted, though, to some of the things the redhead did. He knew that the Russian was interested in men as well, but he did not seem remotely squeamish to react with flirting. It was such a misleading thing and, honestly, the redhead did not want to have to deal with whatever emotionally implications would come with it on his part. Somehow, Strel figured that it would be hard to find a devoted male interested in him. Rurik almost seemed like the male to avoid if he wanted something like that. But with kids in tow the redhead assumed that the man had be somewhat relationship minded.

<style type="text/css">
.Strel001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcef40; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Strel001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#093366; text-align:left;}
.Strel001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Strel001 {margin:0 auto; width:342px; background-color:#3672bb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rel001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #093366; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#093366; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
made by the Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread