i've heard all your sad songs i can hear
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ands-2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I don't know why I keep imagining Strel wearing short shorts and a cowgirl top >>

Strel passed the needle through the pockets of the pants, making the pair even more elaborate than he had ever done before. He had tried to do his best to make the embroidery seem far less feminine than he was used to, adding more masculine subjects and objects. There were evergreens on the pockets, front and back, though the hind ones had flakes of snow, or rain, added as well. The shook it out again, smiling at it. He had worked on and off on the thing, hoping to have it done before Rurik ever visited, should he decide to do so. There had been a time when he had taken a few hours straight work on it, finishing up the basics, like attaching the longer, black synthetic legs to the once tattered jean base. It looked mighty fine, he had to admit. If it were not going to be a gift for the silver Russian, he would have kept it for himself and sewn on tropical trees.

He heard a call in the distance, rather far in the distance. At first, he ignored it before he realized he was being called, requested. Strelein's face brightened so much that it was hard to tell what kind of feelings of happiness it was that he was feeling. He was thrill, yes, but he was not sure just what thrilled it was. He had just finished a gift for someone, and that someone had shown up at the border to his home. It was like fate smiled on him that day. It was so hard to believe that Rurik would just show up so conveniently and so on time. Strel grabbed his empty bag, stuffing a spool of thread with a needle embedded in it, and a pair of scissors, as well as another chunk of synthetic black cloth.

The redhead was out the door within two minutes, slamming the wooden portal back with a loud noise, though he did not care. It was not like it was early morning or late at night when the young would be asleep and the lazy would still be dreaming of their night life. The sun tried to burn the redhead, but the winter froze the heat far from the surface of the earth. But even as his breath puffed out clouds in small bursts as he ran, he could not help but keep on grinning as his feet pounded against the frozen ground below. Pausing to catch his breath close to where Rurik Russo waited, he let out his own howl, responding. He would be there soon. Strelein certainly sounded quite happy.

Strelein cheered as he saw the silvery Russian in the distance."Rurik!" cried the redhead, the gift folded into the crook of his arm as he easily closed the distance remaining. "What a pleasant surprise!" He was half out of breath, having sprinted straight from Chien to the border. "What brings you here all of a sudden?" He pressed the gift closer to his chest, the color contrasting against the green of his own shirt.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread