i've heard all your sad songs i can hear
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Strel is starting to feel creepy to me lol

He beamed. There was no other word for it. Strel simply beamed at Rurik for his response to the gift. Of course his face heated up as well from the compliments and thanks. The look on the silvery wolf's face was a great response as well, simply make the redhead's ego swell even more, if that were possible. To say that the Russian was pleased by the gift seemed to be beyond an understatement. Strelein was very glad for the time he had spent on making the hybrid pair of pants. Any craftsmen had to have some sort of pride in his work or else the quality would slip. That was probably why all the clothes the redhead had made before had been solely for him; to prevent negative critiques of the work he did while still improving his skills to a decent state where he could feel more able to give others things made by his hands. "I'm glad you like them!" he cried, clapping his hands once and laughing.

But of course he could not simply give the garments away and not give them a second glance. Giving the pair some careful observation as the other male put the pair on, after shedding his other pair first of course, the redhead wondered how he managed to get the fit so close. Perhaps he had a good memory for figures and sizes at a few glances. That seemed hard to imagine. Strelein turned his head this way and that, trying to see if there was anything that needed to be fixed right then and there if the other male wanted the pair to last a long time. "Hmm you sure? Nothing tight anywhere? Nothing uncomfortably loose?" he asked, pulling at Rurik's waistline without the qualms of uncalled-for contact. This was something he wanted to do for the pack, might as well be no-nonsense about it now and get practice in. Whoever he would make clothes for would need to get over the squeamishness for being touched, accidentally or deliberately, in not so safe areas. But at least they could comfort themselves in knowing it was not meant to be harassment.

Strelein flushed a bit at the last compliment, straightening from his examination, hands tucking behind his back. "Well I couldn't just let you simply lose out when you gave me that lupine made bottle of alcohol. And you did say last time something about your pants, so I figured I could give you another pair to enjoy some variety." He hoped his reasoning did not sound as though he had thought the man's other pair old and outdated. It did sound like it to his ears. "Oh gosh, so off topic. What did you want to see in Cours first?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread