Jedi mind tricks.
[html]
ooc: yaym drama! 469 wd

There was a degree of amusement settling in his orbs as he sat there so calm and collected and waited for the word from on high. He knew that sooner or later one of the beasts would show, those two who had exiled him from the clan and disowned him from their blood. It was a long lonely sit among the skulls as he hummed to himself, a demented little chuckle rising from his lips here and there as his wordless tune took highs and lows. He sighed to himself when the beast approached, ”Ahh..” his voice called, smooth as silk as every inch of his blood brother was rigid with anger. His eyes sparkled as he was greeted with those words he had anticipated.

For a moment in time he ignored what Gabriel had said as he asked; amusement in his voice, ”Did you get my package I sent?” His title for his children was strange but fitting. He had wrapped their minds with stories of the lands, of the clan and of the family he no longer belonged to. His eyes moved along the frame of his brother as he sighed and questioned, ”Is that any way to treat family?” He was pressing his luck, he knew it but it was to be the only time he would get a chance to meet them face to face before trouble brewed. In his own sick and twisted way he missed his family, but it seemed that he was nothing in their eyes. Loyalty was pathetic.

He had been about to turn away from Gabriel and be on his way when his eyes flashing with excitement at the second figure that had graced his arrival back in the lands. A chortle emerged from his lips as he grinned wickedly. ”Oh my, the queen has arrive..” His overly bright eyes examining the woman as he stood there, her position obvious to him as he watched her with his lashes low, studying his mother and how time had not been nice to her. He raised a brow, his head cocked slightly to the side as he greeted the matriarch. ”Hello Mother.” What more was there to say, he’d come for what he’d wanted and had found both there to greet him. He felt honored in a sense as he blinked slowly before his jaws cracked in a yawn.

Shaking his head slightly, a little too relaxed in the presence of the two he let his words draw out with a sigh. ”It seems my skills are not needed here.. Perhaps I’ll take them somewhere where they can be of good use..” A dark manic chuckle rising from his throat as the madness that had twisted his mind came to a full roar. He would see them soon enough, that he knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread