Dark Star Rising
[html]

ooc: WELL... even though Sylvie is a pup, I suppose since Alaine, Caillen, and she all live in the Chien hotel... they can't really get out of this thread. |D

"Gather, mes copains, there is grave news!" Lilac and white harks rose with intrigue as a booming call and urgent howl had sounded in the downstairs of the Chien Hotel. She and Caillen had been curled up in their beds, as it was beginning to get late. It always took the two a long time to settle down, so Alaine had sent them in early.

But with this call, the lilac collie pup was up and off, skittering down the stairs like a hyperactive comet, dashing into the lobby of the creaky old building. Violet gems settled on the few arrivals, passing quickly over the two she had yet to meet, though she found the silver-haired male's sword interesting to look at, and the other male had such surprising red hair, she couldn't help but gawk at it longer than everyone else. Finally, amethyst gems locked firmly on her beloved sister. Flailing the rest of the way down the stairs, cream maw opened in multiple triumphant exclamations of greeting.

"Hello everyone! Hi King Jac-Jac! Hi Ruriiiiiiiiii!"

Certainly, she had noticed Jacquez, and as he was King, she would give him his dues with his titling and a rather hasty, lopsided moving bow, but in her excitement the child dashed over to the silver and white female without much other form of hello. It had been some time since the two had seen each other last, and Sylvie was quite willing to give her sibling a long-overdue hug.

"Ruriiiiiii! Soeur! J'ai raté vous! Oh how I missed you! How is your leg? Do you know why King Jac-Jac is being so loud? I was almost going to be--" Suddenly, the child stopped, having caught sight of the peculiar feline following her elder sister around. Blinking curiously, she stared at the fluffball of a kitten, amused by it's unusual looks.

"Err... hello little... furball?" She cocked her head at the animal, interested, and then looked back up to Ruri. "What is this?" She laughed at her change in questions, then beamed up at her sister in glee. It certainly is funny how children are always so happy go lucky, isn't it?

The name's Sylvie Ciel. Who be you? Run run run, Chase that little sheepy-pie! and now I chase those cattle, snapping at their heels as they run by.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread