fake it or break it
OOC: Back from being grounded. Pendzez reporting for duty.

Pendzez wondered not too far away from his cabin, knowing Xeris and the pups still resided there. Things were going well so far, until the news of the war between Dahlia and Inferni was gonna happen again. Pendzez went to gather intel, but he only knew little about it. He hoped that the war wouldn't come here and disturb the peaceful ground of Phoenix Valley. This land had no reason to go to war. However, Pendzez would do what he can to make sure that no harm came to the lands.

A howl was heard that sounded like it was from Jefferson. Sounded like it was important. Maybe it was about the war. Pendzez ran to the source of the howl, finding Jefferson with panic on his face. Pendzez saw that everyone was coming around. This news was important.

Pendzez looked up as he heard the word 'Nuncio'. The Patriarch was wondering if Pendzez had anything to say. "Well, from what I gathered, there was a scrap between the Dahlian Leader and the Inferni Sub-leader, which made some Inferni members angry, including the Inferni Leader. I'm afraid that's all I know so far."

Pendzez then listened as the leader explained the safety precautions and rules regarding the pack and the war. Pendzez pretty much understood what to do.

Messages In This Thread