fake it or break it
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
suddenly, me! I promise I'm gonna get back to all my other threads asap, my life has been HECK for quite a while.

The howl was an unexpected sound. Xeris' ears perked forward; she was curled upon the bed in her lupus form. Opening her golden eyes, she noticed that Pendzez was not present. She decided that he must have already answered the call. Shifting her body slightly to lift herself off the bed, she turned to the pups beside her. She didn't want to leave them alone here, especially if there was something urgent going on. "Come on, wake up," she said quietly, nudging each one gently with her nose. "Jefferson is calling us."

It didn't take them long to arrive at the congregation of pack members. Xeris made her way toward Pendzez, nodding to him once, and leading the pups behind her and herding them in between herself and their father. Her golden eyes turned to Jefferson in rapt and respectful attention as he began to speak. A war...between Inferni and Dahlia de Mai? she thought. ...Inferni. Just the name sent chills down her spine. The children seemed to notice the tension in their mother's body and shifted nervously.

Jefferson looked to Xeris and mentioned her by name. Inwardly, she sighed. Staying at home to tend to the children was just what she wanted to do. Of course, Jefferson knew about her past conflicts with Inferni and probably understood that she would not want to go near them again. She nodded understandingly to the Patriarch and responded. "Of course," she said, and with that she fell into a respectful silence once again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread