fake it or break it
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
my ooc thoughts are pretty much the same as Jess'...

Xeris remained attentive as the others responded and Jefferson spoke. She heard her name again, as well as the name of another; Artemis. Her golden eyes followed the gaze of the Patriarch to identify the newcomer, and she nodded respectfully. It was impossible to keep the slightest smile from her face at Jefferson's praise. Looking back to her leader she noticed he was smiling and looking toward her as well. "Yes. I'm sure we'll get along fine," Xeris replied.

Meanwhile, the children were getting rather restless. They looked up at their mother with inquiring eyes, knowing that it was not the time to ask questions but that the questions would keep coming to their little heads. Xeris' thoughts turned to them for a moment. She worried for them, worried that at such a young age they would be exposed to war. She would have to step up and be more protective of them as a mother in the coming weeks, though they were growing rapidly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread