Bringing darkness to your door
ooc- I'm bad, no table. 348=sosu

The twisted soul stood on the edge of the lands, swaying slightly as though he were in the mists of a conversation with another, a slight nod of his head as thought he agreed with something that his unseen companion had said. His eyes were glazed and distant for a moment while he let out a chortle of laughter before realizing that indeed he was about to have company of another sorts. His eyes brightened, their soft grey black hue growing darker as he smiled at the stranger. This was obviously the monster that rumors told of, the man who had created such havoc in the lands and set the clan on end. He studied the stranger silently, liking too what he saw in more ways than one.

His dark eyes focused once more on the face of the man as he spoke, a sinister smile parting his grey lips as the Rosen spoke. Vitium's soft wheezy voice was steady and cold as he stated honestly. "To bring pain and sorrow to the clan who stripped me of my ranks and disowned me of my heritage." When his daughter had turned on his he knew that he had made a mistake in sending her to the clan, they had not grown any softer towards the pathetic deed that had caused him to lose his rank and honor within the family. She would have to die to for she was no longer kin of his own.

He lowered his gaze from the man's searching orbs as his whisper of a voice broke out again. "I'd like to see them suffer, I'd like to see the clan laid in ruins and anyone who seems fit to stand against my brother is worthy company to me." He almost expected Haku to want his life story, to need to know why the hybrid had been thrown from the clan, even if it had been oh so long ago. He would tell him if need be, but any Lykoi set on vengeance against their own blood should be good enough for a war.

Messages In This Thread