If You're Looking For Jesus,
[html]
ooc talk!: James made this sexy table <3
Stranger in a Strange Land by 30 seconds to mars is my muse, though only the title is the lyrics of that song, Lyrics at the bottom are credited to 30stm as well, BUT the lyrics that are in the post are credited to ME, so they WILL be counted for the word count. [p] for CAILLEN <3; this is also backdated a bit. SSWM:646

Ever since he had had his visit with Snake, and he learned that his friend was in a war, he had been more towards the Inferni packland. It was all until the male had realized that he had unintentionally broken a promise. Caillen was probably waiting for him forever. Daisuke felt bad for making the little male wait, so he had gotten the boys' present that was that necklace made out of woven twine (knotted differently than his Snake's was) and headed out of the cave that he had picked out for himself. This was close to Inferni, but far enough away for him to be undetected and taken as a threat, simply because he didn't want to be in the way of the war, but he did want to stay close in case Snake had called out to him in desperation, for help. He couldn't be in his den today though, he had told the male's mother that he would go there, and play with the boy, and he sure as hell was determined to do so. Plus, Daisuke needed something to cheer him up. His mind being with Snake at all times was tiring, and he needed to be able to relax about it now.

The male had started to walk along, doing some finishing up of his little friend's necklace before he clicked his tongue to his feline friend. Schwarz happily followed behind the large golden wolf, every once and awhile getting distracted by something that was more interesting than following Daisuke. If the male got too far ahead, the feline would bolt off to catch up with the male, and then it'd start all over again. Daisuke sometimes wondered what it was like to be a feline, to not be able to shift at all. Well..Actually, he just wondered what their senses were like. He knew that they were different than canids, but just how much different? Daisuke looked back at the feline for a second, the tuxedo cat mewling at his golden partner as if he was asking "what are you looking at?" Daisuke giggled lightly to the feline before he picked Schwarz up and put him on his shoulder. The feline laid on his master's shoulders and relaxed for the ride.

Daisuke walked on and on, only his guitar in his hand, and his hands on the guitar, strumming it as he walked along. He had made up a few new beats that were simple, and more than likely already made up. The only one that seemed to be complicated was the one that he was writing for Snake. This was also the longest one. It still needed the lyrics, and Daisuke was starting to play this song as he walked down towards the beach. To the same tree that Alaine and him had picked out to meet at. He started off, the melody actually being quite good, and considering that Daisuke knew close to nothing actually technical on the guitar and that he had been playing by ear was actually very impressive. He was even able to make a song out of ear. He hummed along with the tune to help him concentrate on the song he was trying to play.

The words actually ended up dancing off of his tongue randomly. It was like these words were destined to come with this song. It was only one verse though.

Through thick and thin,
I want to be there for you.
Have you noticed,
I've changed for you,
I want to be with you forever,
Even when you make mistakes,
I want to be able to correct you
Give you advice,
Give you my life.

The male continued to walk, repeating the same verse with the same chords, as if he was trying to memorize it. Before he knew it, he was coming up to the tree that he had supposed to meet the boy under. Now...Where was that little bugger?

"speech"

I Used to Live Out...On the Moon
But now I'm Back Here Down on Earth

[/html]

Messages In This Thread