she called out a {warning}
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aviban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OMG short :| 300+

The silent reactions she was met with were hardly surprising. This was not the kind of news that anyone wanted to hear, even if it did not directly involve their home. Many, including herself had friends that resided either in both or one of the packs that had set themselves against one another. Savina knew she would be constantly fearing for Anselm, Valkyrie, Alexey, and Conor until this conflict was over. While she took neither side, she did hope that Haku Soul was brought down and killed before all was said and done with. A monster such as him should not be allowed to walk to earth, much less lead a pack. His scourge needed to be eradicated from the lands and she hoped that the Inferni fighters would be up to the task.

The first to raise their voice in a question was her brother and immediately her eyes locked on him. His words were as tense as his posture and she saw the worry in his eyes. She knew that he was specifically asking about Phoenix Valley, where his children lived, and she wished that she had an answer to give him. Sadly, her knowledge of the other pack's stances were nonexistent at this point. She had only just found out of the war at all and had not spent time to search out other news. The Commander shook her head sadly. "I'm afraid I do not know where the other packs stand on this matter, though I cannot imagine any of them would wish to bring violence to their doorsteps." It would be foolish for any leader to involve their pack in a war that had nothing to do with them. It was reckless and irresponsible and she hoped that the other leaders were not those kinds of people

[/html]

Messages In This Thread