go get your gun
[html]

Gabriel had traveled far and wide, but only lingered in three places for any amount of time. Inferni, the forest in the south, and Scintilla. Of the three, it was Scintilla that had shown him the most—and certainly, half of this he would not have wished to see again. “Dry. Hot. The place I lived in was in a desert. At night it got just as cold as it does here, but during the day it was nearly unbearable.” He spoke about this world as if he was describing something tactically; as if they might invade such a place in the days to come. “There were a lot of coyotes there, and deer that didn’t really look like deer. They called them pronghorns, since their antlers grew that way. Lots of buzzards. More snakes then I’d ever seen in my life,” he added, a wistful smirk crossing his face.

Then, slowly, his eyes began to turn distant and his voice gained a different tone, one more suited for fireside stories. “Though you’d never seen a sky that big before. I can’t really explain it, but for some reason it looks…well it looks bigger out there.” Just as suddenly, his face darkened. “If you go far enough west there’s another ocean. It’s more violent then this one. The land out there’s cursed.” It had been long before Gabriel had laid down the Wrath of God.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread