go get your gun
[html]

It was as if Snake was dusting off an old machine, one that had been put to rest in Gabriel’s mind. This was not to say he did not still know his religion by heart, or that he had forsaken it entirely. War and the savagery of Souls had forced him to abandon what had once been his crutch. Now, though, he was having to face the fact that he had by and large shelved half of himself. Yet as he listened to Snake’s voice, the cogs and gears stippled with battle scars and holy signs began spinning and drawing up what he had never intended to lose. The doggish Aquila nodded slightly, recognizing the word. “I've met people who followed something like that,” he affirmed, flicking one ear at the next question.

“I was born over this mountain,” he gestured with his muzzle. “Inferni used to live on a place called Hell’s Coast. Neither of my parents had any sort of religious background.” Unless, of course, their religion was violence and hypocrisy. Certainly, it would not be far from those beliefs that the humans had left for the wolves. “I wasn’t raised there, though,” he added. “Most of my life was spent further south.” Twice, as it stood. The first time had only been in the mainland, with the small band that had kept the starving and exhausted child alive. God’s calling had taken him much further then that, though.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread