tears of the sun
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... eebie3.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sorry for my closeness, exams suck

Walking around after what happened at the stables may not be wise, but Kable was determined not to let that get him down. He was a explorer and he wanted to look at everything there was in their home, and maybe find a advertager for himself. One that isn't so scary. Moving through the snow his his paws pressed on the snow slowly, his side still hurts from the horse but he was fine to walk he just couldn't run. Plopping down beside a tree his grey, floppy puppy ears flicked back on his head as he stared down at the snow around his paws with a sigh. "Why can't i ever find anyone who likes to play with me..." he said quietly to himself before looking behind himself again, a habit that he uses very often.

Sniffing was still kinda of hard since some dried blood crusted around the inside of his nose. Breathing a low sound rolled into his ears that fanned forward, blinking his red eyes widened in curiosity as he leaned forward looking around the tree. Moving further out from his hiding spot he stuck close to the snow, his silvery coat helped him blend in somewhat. That last thing the pup expected to see was a lady, a pretty lady with a pretty coat. 'But she's crying.' Kable's brows pushed together as he watched for a second, he wasn't sure if she should go help or stay away. Thinking for a moment he took a deep breath that puffed out his small chest as he put a determined, tough face on.

Walking forward Kable moved safely through the snow so he wouldn't slip, hopping of a small mound as he got closer to the house. Pausing for a second he stopped in the thick snow, only a few yards from the house he pulled a paw to his chest as his nervous eyes watched the sad woman. Tail low he glanced back again before gulping some air, remaining still he didn't want to move any closer. "Whats wrong..umm miss?" Speaking up Kable spoke kindly though nervously as he watched her with curiosity eyes as he glanced at the cat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread