Figures in black, Marching to Reunion
[html]

oh you told me they died on the boat, and I assumed it was the boat that was the one that Anatoliy wasn't on. I can't change it, since it was a SoSu post 8D;;

Grinning broadly at his sister, the Russo nodded, though he did add rather sheepishly, "как длиной я могу, сестра." After all, life was a big pile of chance encounters, occasions, and happenings. "Кто знает что может случиться?" The Russian male did not plan to leave his two long lost family members in a hurry. Quite a lot would drag him away from them, or if they chose to go somewhere he did not want to. Or if he felt that the novelty of having his family wore away a bit. But no matter what, he would love them and visit them should they go their separate ways. However, if they did, they would most certainly be in the same territory. Anatoliy was not about to abandoned the rest of his family, even as accidental as his first was.

The hybrid shook his head at his father, a light guilty look on his face. How did the man know so well, even after being gone for so long? "как вы угадали?" He rubbed at his head, carefully ignoring the length of tied off hair that went down his back a few inches to reach for his shoulder blades. A sobering look crossed the Russian's face as his father mentioned his older brothers. "Возможно что они не желают быть найденным," he offered, knowing it must upset his father that his first children did not go out of their way to find him.

Anatoliy shook his head, glad that at Silas was here too. The man was his older brother and family had to stick together. At least Silas did not leave completely. Shrugging, the yearling suggested, "после этого мы должны пойти к ему. специальный случай и вс то." Of course it was a grand occasion! The family was being reunited [well sans their mother of course]! "как вы? Как это место?"

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread