Finding the radius
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... ertab2.png); background-color:#93d5e6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: wurd, yo 379

Alexander had just bid farewell to Kaena, after his acceptance into the clan, he was instructed to push forward into the center of the territory. Hopefully He'd meet some helpful rank to aid him in learning more about the rules, the procedures and how order was kept around here. He was told there was a war brewing, but the whole area seemed pretty calm at the moment. I wonder what's building up here, or did I miss something? He thought, large ebony ears swiveling 'round, picking up the sounds of the earth. His beads and decorations jingled and clicked as he sped up, becoming rhythmic with his steps.

The night was getting colder, the temperature dropping. Although a thick coat like his helps, the burden of missing fur from large scars made drafty holes in his warm blanket of fur. He was glad to strike an accord with the local border patrol. Alexander hoped he would find just as welcoming members here, there was a soft sigh in his throat the echoed out. I don't....understand why I'm here, I guess I just need to be. I don't remember where I'm from or how I ended up alone. I only remember..." He stopped running. "her." He paused a brief moment to think, or at least try. It was frustrating, waking up in the middle of a new terrain with no recollection of what,who or how long.

Alexander pushed on, through the scents and marks of the existing clan, trying to find someone to show him the ropes around here. The last thing he needed was a hostile reaction for a rule he didn't know. He looked like a fighter, and he knew it. His face,chest and back strewn with scars, his eyes seemed to cause others unrest. One is orange, the other, blue with a stripe of orange at the center. He never really decided if he liked his odd eyes, but not much he could do anyway, eh? For a yearling, he looked like hell,especially with that chipped lower fang, it wasn't a handicap, though. He could still bite as hard as any other luperci, and always had a back up plan for a failed attempt. Finally, he scented someone coming. He stopped moving, ears forward, eyes alert.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread