a place for my head
[html]

awesome :O wc: 261

Levi hesitated, following the Chief’s gaze. It rested on the cart that was attached to the large Clydesdale stallion. “Sure, I could build them. I used to build things a lot when I was living at home.” He chuckled softly, his thoughts drifting back to where he grew up. His parents had been like him; an undying love for horses. They had a large ranch in Montana, where they bred and raised horses. “My dad and I built that one when I was a kid.”

He walked over to the cart. Bud shifted his feet anxiously, turning his head to look at Levi as he approached. “Easy boy.” The white male soothed softly, patting the large, auburn rump. He placed his hands on the side of the cart, demonstrating how sturdy it was. “It’s real solid. Good for a lot of things.”

He turned and smiled at the other male, his tail waving slowly back and forth in a friendly gesture. He glanced over at Kaya, who had been surprisingly silent throughout this ordeal. Her ears were pricked forward, towards the new horse and her rider, and her nostrils were flaring. Levi opened his mouth to soothe her, but she beat him to it. She let loose a loud whinny, and Levi chuckled as he walked to her and patted her dark neck.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce myself. My name is Levi, sir. Levi Donahue.” His face creased with another friendly smile, his ears perked forward on top of his head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread