a place for my head
[html]
I thought you might think so xD
Word Count: 410 - SoSuWriMo

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

Dawali was an old fart, and the mention of this male's building this one with his father warmed his heart. When a virtual stranger spoke so easily about their family, one could only assume that they valued their family. All in all, this male seemed to fit in nicely in AniWaya. He handled horses, he was friendly, and if Dawali wasn't mistaken he held cared about the concept of the family. This was all well, but most of all Dawali was eager. His ears perked instantly as the stranger confirmed that he could build them, and Dawali smield broadly. "That's great!" He demonstrated how it was sturdy (only after soothing the horse. Dawali had glanced on it, and it had not seemed to him to be uncomfortable, but then again he was used to quite.. unruly horses. If they were uncomfortable, you would know immediately. Subtle signals passed him by.), and the Chief's grin broadened. Oh he could transport all kinds of things in this. For all the feasts during the year, oh! and his lumber for the fences! He was just to transporting as much as he could in packs or whatever that could be loaded onto the horse's back. Logs had been moved one or two at a time, depending on size. This device, though, would make his life so much easier.

Dawali stared at the thing with interested eyes, his happy line of thought only interrupted when the male introduced himself. Quickly snapping out of it, the Chief rested his yellow eyes on him, now, and for the first time actually studied this one. He seemed able enough. "I'm sorry.. I've just never seen this device, it's so interesting — and practical, too!" He paused after giving the explanation. He had had to give one, for it was obvious that his mind had been far away from the male in front of him. His hand was casually thrown in the direction of the thing (what was it called? He had so many questions!), as if half-heartedly pointing at it. "Levi, you are welcome here, if this is where you want to be. I think you shall fit in nicely." Again with the bluntness. Was he changing? Was this device's power over him so strong that it robbed him the way of speech? Not really, it was himself that hindered his own words. But, Levi would not need more words than that to understand him, so why waste breath?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread