a woman scorned
[html]

His lips pulled up, showing off-white teeth just long enough to prove his point. Of all the people to speak to him, she was not the one to try and offer moral lessons. Last summer had proven this to him. Then she seemed to understand—slowly, as if the concept was difficult for her. “Get home,” he warned, eyes sharpening as a secondary and more dangerous thought began to form in his mind.

“If I come to your home I’ll call for you,” he added, sucking in a breath of air. “Don’t come back here unless you have something useful to tell me. Next time you might not make it.” With that, the Aquila rose, turned on his heels, and was trotting off back into Inferni’s wooded border.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread