a woman scorned
[html]

OHAY OOC LAND. :3

Firefly had waited longer than she’d hoped, her eyes veiled by their lids as she felt the wave of sleep trying to take her. She shook her head and yawned, the weary feeling hard to push away. She knew it would do her no good being found asleep at the borders of the clan but it was a hard fight she was quickly losing.

She would have lost entirely if a howl hadn’t fallen upon her ears and a little while later the padding of paws and a voice hadn’t broken though the fog. She lifted her head from her paws and caught sight of Gabriel, not much about the leader of the clan had changed and she fought back pinning her ears as she tried to concentrate on what he’d said. ”What? Oh, Hello Gabriel..” she asked in confusion before she remembered the state she was in and realizing who she was speaking to..

She scowled to herself as she slowly rose to her paws, feeling like she was years older as she did so. A grunt escaped her lips as she finally righted herself and stood respectful in front of the clan’s Aquila. She raised her emerald eyes to study the male a moment before she finally replied. ”I’ll live, which is more than I can say for my pups.” her voice was bitter as she broke her stare from the male and looked down to the ground instead.

She didn’t care what the others of her pack thought of what she’d decided to do with her time. They could all hide in the pack’s lands and pretend that there was nothing of interest going on outside the borders. They could act as thought Haku hadn’t struck at members of their own pack, but she knew different and she was going to attempt to do something about it. She’d already paid her price for her involvement with the clan, it wasn’t like the beasts of Dahlia de Mai could do anything else to harm her.

She lifted her gaze from the ground again and revealed why she was there. ”I told Anselm I would find out what I could of Dahlia de Mai and their missing leaders.” She shifted uncomfortably as she continued. ”I should have come earlier, but as you can see I was held up by more pressing matters.”< She knew that she was a sight, the fierce wounds upon her flesh and the tattered shape she was in. She realized now she could have at least attempted to clean up a little bit, but it was too late now and she really didn’t care that much.

don't you mess with a little girl's dream

cause she's liable to grow up mean

<style>
.firefly-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.firefly-a01 b {color:#B4C0BE;}
.firefly-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000; border-top:1px solid #000000; }
.firefly-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.firefly-a01 { background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/fireflytbg.gif); background-color:#11403B; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.firefly-a01-txt { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#07211E; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:-1.5px; padding:10px 20px 0px 20px; text-align:right; }
.firefly-a01-txt em {color:#205852;}
.firefly-a01-txt i {color:#B4CFCC;}
.firefly-a01-txt b {color:#022824;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread