a woman scorned
Firefly knew that she shouldn't have spoke such to Gabriel but she hadn't had any easy time recently and she was tired enough as it was. Worrying about the child wasn't something she needed right now though she had recently spoken to the mother about everything that had happened. She flicked her eyes away from the male as he spoke. "Words can hurt just as badly as physical wounds.." she said softly, not daring to lift her eyes to meet those of the leader who she agitated so easily. When he spoke again though she finally did lift her head and watch him, not knowing exactly what he wanted.

Her words were slow as she spoke, "I don't know, I think she wondered out of the packlands though, she has a knacked for escaping her mother's watchful eye." She glanced towards the distance where her pack's lands were located as she spoke her thoughts outloud. "She's spoken to me of what happened some.. more than what her mother knows but I don't know exactly what kind of questions to ask.." She looked back to Gabriel and stated plainly. "Perhaps you would know better." It was probably foolish to even consider it but she doubted that Ayita would allow, if Gabriel was willing to speak to the young girl. Together maybe they could work the pieces of the puzzle.

Messages In This Thread