set the fire to the third bar
I'm out of touch with Vieira so I'm sorry this sucks. I have no idea what's going on anymore. 303

[html]

Kaena's advice did not stick with Vieira. She just stared at nothing in particular and wanted a bit of silence. Astaroth was still fighting against the words she was being offered and she was siding with him more than she was with Kaena. Part of her wanted to admit that, at times, she would rather be dead. At least then she would not have to hear them or live in a lifestyle she could not leave behind. And then the other part of her knew that in death, she would then be with Astaroth. She had no idea what happened after one passed but Astaroth and Sivaro lived in her head, surely they were alive somewhere on the other side. It confused her but she did not think about it if she did not have to, but now were one of those times she could not get out of.

The second question made her close her eyes and she stared at her fingers, tangling in between one another and thinking. Her former owners simply expected her to know what to do and sometimes she got things right, others she did not. It had been a challenge on her when she became to obedient, perhaps she had become boring, she did not know nor did she understand. "I should not have overslept," she murmured, despite her apologizing and announcing she had overreacted. "I was up this morning when you did not want me to," she said, bringing up something recent. There were another time or two but she could not pull them up right away. She did not want a full list to be punished for later. She waited to see, instead, if she wanted more and took a long breath and waited what was coming for her. She had done wrong, after all.

<style> .vie-leashed p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; text-indent:20px; } .vie-leashed b {color:#E3CC62;} .vie-leashed-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;} .vie-leashed {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:350px; background-color:#B68328; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieiratable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:151px; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread