set the fire to the third bar
[html]

Is okay, I sex you anyway. :3 ((307))

The silver-furred canine had no experience with ghosts; she believed those that still haunted her did so within the capacity of her own mind. She did not feel it was good to mention to Vieira the strange leg injury that had plagued her after she killed Astaroth—not only for revelation of how the canine died, but for lack of comfort that was within that. He had snapped at her and bitten her leg in his last moments, and the injury had outlasted itself physically, paining her well beyond when it was already healed. Returning to Inferni had entirely quelled it, however—there was no longer so much as a twinge in that limb for Kaena. Far larger, living demons haunted her head now—Haku the biggest of them all.

The smaller coyote's words were of no particular comfort to Kae, and she could only sigh heavily, drawing back and tucking her head over her paw, her golden-yellow eye focused on the other canine for a long moment. There were more years and layers of domination within Vieira than a trained psychologist might have cracked, and the silver-furred coyote did not understand even the outermost of them. “I didn't tell you to stay in bed. You did what you always do,” she said lamely, unable to convey the idea that the change of routine was at fault for this morning's accident, not Vieira. Vieira had always shown perfect fealty to the silver-furred canine. “You were just trying to do what you thought I wanted,” she added, her golden-yellow eye drawing away from the other canine to focus at the cave's wall. She wanted badly for Vieira to like her; she had lied to others and referred to her as a niece, and maybe some deeper part of Kaena desired for a familial relationship with the other canine.

Table thanks to Shae!
<style>
.kae-giftshae p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; }
.kae-giftshae b{color:#5C4033;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread