Call me Silly
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

In a month prior, had someone told this rusted hue female she would be seeking a two-legged walker, Luperci as it was eloquently dubbed, she would have scoffed and called the speaker daft. Perhaps revealed a bit of her prejudice with her sharp tongue or insulted the alien race behind their backs. But oh, how quickly time tended to change an individual.

For her past behavior, she was ashamed, blinded by how she was treated by one and fit the image to all unjustly. A foolish thing on her part and it was not without reason that her perspective had changed to abruptly. A few weeks had passed since her discovery, the alternative forms she harbored in her unique body. A burlier, harder four-legged form and then the sleek and tall form of the two-legged walker. She was not infected, infused with blood or bitten. She had changed in the midst of her dream having wanted more than anything to be equals with her sibling who drove her from home. And the gods answered her cries and altered her form to match that of her sister’s. Zynex was frightful at first, looking at this mutation as a burden more than a gift. But wallowing was never suited for the dame. Her heart not in cased in ice as she thought it to be. A sliver of optimism had shown through and she embraced it, recalling the feats, albeit simple ones, that were accomplished by those with fingers and dexterous limbs.

She thought of Dawali and his glorious mane, accented with the feathers of avians and the cords that made up his cultural distinction. She had been enthralled that day when her mind was closed and the rain poured around them. The female had envied that decoration…but that had changed so abruptly. That jealousy altered to anticipation, an eagerness to again see the magnificent wear and try it for herself. But above all, she sought to again meet the wolf whom had looked to her as an equal despite his rank.

Her passage into Aniwaya territory was an easy feat, her guide Hanna having given her a brief lay of the land. But rather than take to it so easily, Zynex kept her distance, venturing only as far as the outskirts where the scent of the tribe was strong but not overbearing. The scent of the Valley upon her, she knew little of the relations between her clansmen and this tribe. But for the sake of accompaniment, she silently hoped her encounter with the Chief would fall under familiar terms again…if only for a moment. Absently she reached behind her back, favoring the crimson tresses that settled near the small of her back with a nervous finger. She lifted her muzzle skyward and uttered a call to be addressed by the Chief. The frigid winter’s chill nearly stole her voice but it remained strong and sound. And when her call receded…she paced.

Words: 491

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread