by any other name
[html]

:B

Levi nodded slightly at the explanations to his questions. He glanced quickly around, wondering if he already had a Spirit Guide, and just didn’t know it. He turned around and glanced at Kaya, raising an eyebrow before turning back to the tree before him. He would have to think about this spiritual journey she had told him about. It would be interesting, to learn something on such a deep level about himself.

At hearing her say it was okay to touch the bark, he pressed his fingers lightly to the tree’s surface, feeling the rough texture of the bark beneath them. The more he gazed at the massive trunk in front of him, the more he wanted to discover his own guide. It was something so deep and uniquely his, that he felt it would be something very interesting to discover.

“I’d like to find mine. One of these days I will have to go on one of these journeys.” He chuckled, turning away from the big tree and facing the pretty female next to him. “How did you find Jaya?” He asked. It felt like all he was doing was asking questions, and he wondered briefly if she was bothered by it. But she wasn’t displaying any annoyance towards him, so he let that thought drop for now. He looked up to the bird, taking in his powerful appearance.

Kaya, on the other hand, was too busy with the other horse to even glance up at the bird’s arrival. Her nostrils flared as she took in the male horse’s scent, her ears perked forward in interest. Her neck was stretched out so far that it looked like at any moment she would lose her balance, which is what probably caused her to take a tentative step forward to even herself out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread