This is the faith complex
ooc- 8D Sorry for my fail post Tongue

[html]
War was very much frowned upon in RJ's eyes. He did not like fighting others, although he was trained in such an art. He used only self defense, not wanting to harm others. He felt that it was a ll wrong, and he was not comfortable around hate and animosity. Little did he know, he just stumbled into a war just brewing. It was a terrible thing what happened, because that was collateral damage from a war. That was a large factor in RJ's abhorrence of fighting, that fact that it brought harm to those he loved. However, it be that he wasn't alone. He saw an upright figure, sandy colored like wood, with a cane and covered in reddish robes walking towards him. He looked to be injured, possibly recently. The reddish hybrid noted how he covered almost his entire body, knowing he had something to hide.

The wolf was soon close enough to speak to him at a comfortable volume. RJ sat down, promptly responding to the male. "Yes... well, sort of. I seek shelter at this time, for reason I wish not to speak of..." he trailed off, but then continued. "If you don't mind, is there a nearby pack you could point me in the direction of? I should be on my way, anyways." It made him uncomfortable that the male seemed to be eyeing the short-sword and dagger he was carrying. Why would he take such note in that?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread