This is the faith complex
OCC: lol sic and haku should be secret lover XD

[html]
RJ looked on with hidden disgust as Sicarus addressed Haku as if he were actually royalty, and Haku giving little interest supporting that. RJ knew this man was no king, leige, or ruler. Just a pompus, arrogant dictator. But, knowing better, the Christain knew to keep his thoughts contained, speaking only to answer the Rosen's questions. He was looking for some room and board after all. With limited education as it was, he was still a bright one.

When Sicarus introduced him to the Secui male, the hybrid was again worried. He boast about how much he was a warrior, and even going as far as saying that he was victorious in battle, which was an extreme overstatement to the missionary. He was also afraid that he had committed a sin, letting this male speak about him like this. Rj figured though, that the tam male would have to be punished, not himself. His own words were twisted and it was therefore out of his control. The red male was glad he had a little less to worry about.

Haku addressed him soon after, asking about his skill of course. RJ sighed with concealed discontent. "Of course, sir. Why would I wield them if I did not?" he replies in forced earnest. He was also secretly annoyed by all this talk about fighting and weapons. "As Sicarus said, I extendy skill to you and the pack." He shook his head again, the rosary jingiling around his neck and shining amber colors in the bright daylight.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread