This is the faith complex
ooc- I'll just skip Sic for the sake of gettin' RJ all joined up. Tongue

[html]
The brown wolf was now suspicious of RJ of lying about who he was. As much as RJ didn't like it, he had to accept who he was, no matter how different he expected it to turn out. Even a missionary had to protect himself. RJ sat, his red fur flittering. And the Brown wolf retorted at his question, which wasn't supposed to happen. "That was a rhetorical question, sir. You don't answer it." How stupid was this wolf? The question was purely sarcasm, because no incapable man would attempt to wield a sword and expect to win a fight. His Lord made it so he would have to fight, and the red male sided with His judgment.

He then responded to the Rosen's other comment. "Well, sir, I was specifically raised and trained to fight, maim, kill, he stressed the last word, almost struggling to let it out. "So I come ready made to do so." He really hoped and prayed he still didn't have to. However, he noted that Haku was eying the rosary around his neck, which made the religious male uneasy. Why would he take such an interest in a minor detail?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread