This is the faith complex
[html]

Word Count: 503 Yeeeah, shit, I'm so sorry. :[ That was totally my bad and if I ever do anything like that again I should be beaten, hokay? :[[[[[

In Character

A certain type of quietus had fallen over the tawny-furred man then; his part was finished and it was time for the chocolate-furred subleader to make his decision. Sicarus would have placed RJ in the ranks in a heartbeat; he saw nothing beyond the man's skill with weaponry and he saw only that such a thing was needed in times as these. The yellow-furred man did not understand things such as betrayal and being back-stabbed by one's very own, so when the subleader's low-volume statement reached Sic's ears, he gave an almost pondering gaze in the direction of the leader, nodding his head as if enlightenment itself had just dawned on him in thanks to almighty Haku. And indeed, it was—not only was the blue-eyed Rosen displaying impeccable skills of dominance and leadership, he was perceptive and intelligent as well. It was not as if Sicarus had ever doubted these qualities within his leader; he was merely appreciative of being granted the honor of witnessing them in person.

At the stranger's comment, though, there was visible bristling in Sicarus. He did not think Haku ought to be corrected in such a manner; at most Sic was permitted to make a gentle observation, and even then he'd been instructed to consider his words very, very carefully in such a situation—leaders were such for a reason, and underlings were not worthy of questioning them in most situations. The tawny-furred wolf raised his coal-colored lip in disgust toward the newcomer, but he made no move forward as Haku did; ths was the leader's territory. Haku alone was to mete out punishment for insubordination. Sicarus was to intervene only at his leader's discretion, and of course when he deemed the Rosen's life was in great danger. Still, he made his presence known with a low growl, offering his undying and unwavering support for the alpha's actions, directing his menace toward the potenial newcomer. If Haku thought he was not to be trusted, Sicarus trusted in that judgment.

<style>
.sicarus-crow p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sicarus-crow b {color:#EBE5D8; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.sicarus-crow-separator {font-family:'century gothic', arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#EBE5D8; padding-left:20px; letter-spacing:1px; border-bottom:1px dotted #352E26;}
.sicarus-crow-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px;}
.sicarus-crow {background-color:#C2B1A7; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/other/sictable2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#352E26; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread