steel and glass
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... esstab.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"><style>.princess-ss b {color:#DB8B34;}</style> Again. . . I'm slow. >.<; WotD: Garrulous (wordy). Interesting fact: My boyfriend has three maine coons (and one other kitty), and one, Mister Jax, is orange. =D He's such a pansy kitty. 300+ words.

Sinking slowly so that she was crouching on the ground beside the small, fluffy creature, Princess took Ruri's encouraging instructions and held out her hand to run it along the kitten's back and sides gently. She had never interacted with a small animal in such a manner, having never actually known the concept of taking care of something as a pet. Soleil was cute, though, and if it was something that the small creature did not mind - being a pet - then perhaps she could see about finding one for herself. Princess would not mind taking care of one, as long as the animal did not feel trapped or anything like that. "So what do you do with him? I mean to say, do you just take care of him? I know that Haven keeps Drogon, and he can ride on him and what not, but you certainly could not ride him. He is very cute, though," she added, knowing that she was being far too garrulous when she was really only asking such a simple question about the kitten.

Princess stood then, allowing her gaze to travel around the house that Ruri lived in. It was much bigger than her room in the mansion at home, much more similar to where Haven lived than where she lived. It was certainly more spacious than the den she had shared with Tokyo in Dahlia de Mai, as well as much nicer than the small dens she had shared with her brother throughout their time together after they had run away from their mother and before she had left to seek out Tokyo. It seemed that most here were very comfortable living in human dwellings. She certainly was more than pleased to. "So have you lived in this pack for long?" Truthfully, Princess did not know how long it had been since the pack formed, since she had only known of its existence because of Haven, who had already been a member for quite some time upon her meeting him. The pack was kind of a mystery to her.

Table by Anna!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread