side with the guns [j.]
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Anselm's stature, while impressive for a hybrid, was hardly noteworthy otherwise. He'd give the average male wolf a run for his money, sure, but folks like Jantus or Jazper towered over him and every so often he'd even come across a female that had some height on him (like Naniko). Still, he was easily among the most sizeable in the coyote clan and the boy's question didn't seem particularly odd to him. He assumed the boy was questioning his blood. Werewolf lifestyle was so engrained in their culture he didn't give that idea a second thought. His tattooed ear flicked dismissively as he spoke. "My father was a pure wolf, and my dam a mix breed herself," he admitted readily, eyeing the other warily as if to say you got a problem with it?
@&#&$The boy spoke again and he frowned; maybe this one was simply wet behind the ears. Before he could explain, the coyote began to babble about "two legged coyotes" and here he reconsidered the boy's first inquiry. "Eh? Yea; most of the wolves and coyotes around here can shift. I'm in the halfway state right now," he offered, his dark tipped tail flicking behind him as he pondered where the youth might be from. It had to have been somewhere mighty isolated if he'd neither experienced war nor luperci before. "Anyway, we're in a large scale conflict with the neighbouring pack to the west; Dahlia de Mai. We're going to finish what they started when their psychopath of an alpha attacked one of our leaders," he explained, figuring that subject wasn't finished yet.

@&#&$"Not really sure what your plans are, but I'd watch your back around here if I were you. I've got a hunch they're attacking any and all coyotes on sight, regardless of affiliation," he said with a soft snort, red eyes rolling slightly. If they were dumb enough to pledge blind obedience and loyalty to Haku, they were dumb enough to attack first and ask questions later. "Name's Anselm," he added at length, peering at Nala questioningly--what was his plan now?

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +349
[/html]

Messages In This Thread