S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts
[html]

Word Count: 305 blah man, I'm horrible with keeping up with this thread. and sorry for the shitty post

In Character

Well, Samael and Vieira share a father, but I am not Vieira's mother. So she is not truly my family, but... I take care of her, you know? the woman spoke to him. Oh, so she was the bastard child? Cotl nodded his head. Oh. Dat makes sense dhen. the rust Imaginfer had spoken, taking the explanation and storing it in the back of his mind. He made sure to keep this information there so he could refer to it at a later time if need even be. He was starting to wonder what she looked like though, simply because he knew that she was not of the Lykoi blood. Would she even look like the Lykois? Most of the Lykoi he had met so far had beautiful pelts, scarred many of them, but still beautiful. The look she gave him when he had talked about her granddaughter was a crooked one with a hint of playfulness. Cotl was confused by the look, but when it came to social situations, Cotl was almost always confused. The comment that had come after it hadn't been expected, nor did he understand the way to take it. You watch yourself now, she had a wicked grin on her maw, which mirrored to Cotl's own face, not that he understood any more than just a few seconds ago, but he figured since she was smiling, he might as well do so as well. Don't vorry about me. the male spoke in response, chuckling softly.

Let's head out, hm? the woman spoke. Cotl nodded his head as the woman had gone up to Maschine's face and put her hand towards his nose. The beast snorted, and gave a nicker, approving of the woman, since he had met her once before, when he was getting his mask that lay permanent on his face. He ist ready -NYEH-fur you to get on. the male had spoken to Kaena, letting her know that Maschine accepted of her and he was ready for the extra weight of the woman.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread