S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts
[html]

Word Count: 386 I KNOW WHERE I GOT MY TABLE ADD FROM! That means i need to stop hanging out with you. oh yuh, some pp to get them out of here and to the lake.. gawd this thread is already old.

In Character

Alright, the woman slowly made her way to the middle of the horse before she grabbed onto Cotl's arm to help herself up. The first mounting of a horse was always awkward. His first time was pathetic because he was too short to get on the horse. He felt stupid the first time, and he needed a lot of help getting up on the horse when he had first met a horse (this was back in Germany). She was much taller than he, so she needed only that hand along with her upper body strength. As she had mounted, the stallion had fidgeted under the two, getting the two comfortable on his back. The woman's arms wrapped around the male's waist, something that Cotl himself was still getting used to, simply because not very many wanted to ride with him. She was the first one, actually. The first other Infernian to be on the back of the horse. Not even his brother wanted to ride the horse. Not too bad the woman spoke. Cotl twitched and chuckled lightly. Shit, this horse is tall.

Dere vas a bigger one dat I had to choose from.-NYEH- Dat vasn't going to happen. the male spoke to the woman as he had tapped the side of the stallion, and he took to the road. Cotl wasn't going to make the horse gallop because of the amount of weight on his back because of the two canine's combined weight. After you do dis a few times, you get used to de height The male had said as he had nodded his head lightly. He swallowed hard after it, a little bit of nervousness perhaps showing? The awkward child would always be like that. Once the two were comfortably riding, Cotl decided that it would be time for a brisk trot. It wasn't far of a ride, but still a pretty good distance, and Cotl wanted to get there as fast as possible.

He rides pretty smooth dhough.-MOSH PIT- De smaller ones are rougher ride sometimes. the male commented, trying to make some small talk as the horse trotted along, towards the mansion from the caves. Kae, you think others would -SCHIESS- ride if I got a mare? the male asked, cocking his ear back to her, but keeping his eyes on the road in front of them.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread