S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts
[html]

OOC: dat would be good. also I decided to change the text of his speech so others can see that he has an accent. I hope you don't mind. word count: 354
You should have been nicer when you were blazin' up the track,
No well wishers, it's just bitches talkin' trash,
'Cause the aftermath is saying that rap is whack!

The woman had responded to him by agreeing to come along. This was favorable for the Imaginfer, mainly because he had based the day around them two hanging out. The rust male held a grin on his face as she had agreed to come along with him. Cotl had definitely noticed the second scent that was within the cave of hers, and he couldn't help but wonder whom had bunked with Kaena. His curiosity had been high enough for him to ask, but before he could, her response to them ice skating was one of the things that he had to respond to. He made a "pfft" noise to it before he actually spoke. In all honesty, I'll probably face plant the more dan you. But dere's not 'arm in trying, ja? the male's throat cleared afterward before he looked to the part of her den that had the hole in the wall to the other's cavern. If ya' don't minds mich askin'...Who's your roomie?-NYEH- the male asked, cocking his head lightly to the woman, giving him a rather innocent look (this was rare for Cotl, especially since he normally looked like he'd bite your hand off without a second though normally)

The woman had responded to his offer for her to ride Maschine with something that he was expecting. She asked if he would be up there with her, and he smiled and nodded. I vouldn't dream auf letting you -FICK-ride by yourself. the male had spoken to the woman as he nodded his head. Halo asked de same ding almost. Except fur dat she-NYEH- gave me a veird look vhen I asked 'er if she vanted to. the male had informed the woman, chuckling softly as he had motioned for her to come out. He had exited the cave and then approached his equine, whom had been standing there, waiting for the canines to come out and greet him. The patient stallion had nickered softly as it's master had come to the stallion. Cotl had pet the male and he mounted on the horse's back and waited for Kaena to join him.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread