S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts
[html]

Weeeerd count: 327 / No worries! :33

In Character

“I dunno—I'm not too good on ice,” she warned, punctuating the statement with a laugh. The tawny-furred woman wasn't even skeptical of playing games—with a little bit of smoke or liquor in her she was liable to be as silly as the rest of them. There was no special tolerance within Kaena, though nearing the end of her monthlong binge session she'd noticed it required larger and larger quantities of alcohol to get her drunk and send her awful memories into quietus. Come to think of it, she even had a few bottles stashed away in the private hidey-hole in the cave—it was behind the rest of the shelf, generally obscured by the things she piled there. This wasn't worth mention, though, as Cotl had said he had these things taken care of—she would just have to pay back the offer in kind, though she had no idea where to start obtaining the green stuff. Anselm would know, though—she recalled the party, and him having some. That was a damn good start.

“That's Vieira. She's a... niece, of sorts, I guess you could say. If you've met Samael or Razekiel, she is their sister,” she offered, though she was aware this gave little in the way of actual information other than the girl's heritage—Kaena simply wasn't keen on having another blow-up like with Rikka. Her daughter had not approved of the hybrid woman's relationship with Vieira, if tit could be called such a thing. “That's good, though. I doubt I'd be able to handle him,” the hybrid said, indicating the horse with a toss of her snout as the pair exited the cave. “It's good to hear you've met Halo, though. She's a wonderful grandchild,” the hybrid said, growing a little saccharine-sweet with the mention of family. She tried her damnedest not to play favorites when it came to family, but if she did, Halo would be among the upper echelon.

<style>
.kae-funeral p { text-indent:25px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; }
.kae-funeral b { color:#A4F62D }
.kae-funeral { background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/ ... header.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #577104; width:446px; padding:166px 0px 1px 0px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4f7c9; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:12px; }
.kae-funeral-text {font-family:georgia; font-size:11pt; color:#A4F62D; word-spacing:-.5pt; letter-spacing:0px; font-weight:bold; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; margin:0px 40px 0px 40px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CCFF00; width:366px; line-height:18px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread