FAIT ACCOMPLI
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the wait. ._.;

Nala growled, frustrated by this stupid Dahlian's annoying attempts at getting into Inferni. The young coyote certainly wasn't going to let Myrtle in, so he obviously needed to stop even bothering with his attempts. "I'm not a "crazy crazy," you nitwit!" he shouted, very offended by Myrtle's suggestion of what he was. Nala was not crazy, and he was not stupid, and he was not dumb, and he was good at doing border patrols! Anselm would have been porud of him, he was absolutely certain. "I am good at this, I am! You're lying to me, and I'm not going to let you inside, so just stop trying." Nala was trying very hard to be intimidating now, because he really did want to help Inferni in this war thing.

Even though he did know Minos was from Dahlia, he didn't really mind, and he liked him. Minos was his friend. This wolf was also from Dahlia de Mai, but he was a lying meanie, and Nala wasn't going to let him win this. He was trying to scare him, so it was time to really let loose. The coyote leapt at Myrtle again, scrambling to get his nails into the wolf, snapping his jaws as he went. Truthfully, he looked ridiculous. Nala was a small, flailing, inexperienced coyote, leaping through the air in the most ungraceful manner, yipping with a very high-pitched voice. The credit had to be given, though, because he was trying very hard to win against Myrtle and chase him away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread