FAIT ACCOMPLI
Yay! Big Grin

[html]
The Infernian that answered his call was most assuredly not Sébastien. In fact, he looked nothing like Myrtle's beloved brother. This forced Myrtle to conclude that this was not in fact his brother, which made him quite sad. Myrtle had been so excited to see Sébastien again, but it seemed as though he had failed his brother for the second time. First Myrtle had gotten himself lost, and now he could not even find BQ! This was really quite terrible, and it made Myrtle want to cry. A lot. But he had to be strong! He did not want the coyote to think he was weak, or that he could not put up a fight (because he could). With that in mind, Myrtle puffed out his chest to reply.

"Nononon," Myrtle whined in reply. And nononon, his brain agreed. This was not supposed to happen! "You aehr nawt Sébastien! I ahm suhposed to bee eer! I am look for my... my Sébastien! Ee eez mine!" he whined in terrible, broken English. He did not want this coyote to get in his way, so he stood taller, observing the smaller coyote from his lofty perch. No, Myrtle would find his brother, and this coyote could do nothing to stop him! He had a right to see his dear brother, and this coyote had no say in the matter! He could not deny Myrtle the right! Myrtle nodded affirmatively to himself, certain that this was the correct path. He would find his brother and they would be happy for forever and ever!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread