FAIT ACCOMPLI
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦300+ words

The young coyote had no idea what the stranger was saying, and that was really annoying. First, he had come too close to Inferni, and now he was making fun of him by talking in a way that he surely knew Nala could not understand!? "I do not know what you are saying!" he yipped pointedly, golden eyes glaring with frustration at the other. It made him very angry that the Dahlian was not willing to talk normally, when he was just trying to do what he knew would make Anselm proud. All he wanted to do was make sure that Anselm still liked him and stuff, and he didn't want the golden male to think he was dumb, or stupid, or worthless, just like his brothers and sisters always had. Again, he turned a blind eye to the height of the other, ignoring still that this was the first two-legged canine he had ever seen. It should have excited him, but it didn't.

Puffing out his chest and cheeks simultaneously, Nala growled as menacingly as he could manage, with truthfully was not very frightening at all. He was still a boy, and very unused to the ways of war and fighting and he basically didn't fit in with Inferni at all, but he didn't take notice of that. "Now, you listen to me! You need to leave! Get! Shoo!" he commanded, planting his feet firmly on the ground beneath him, hoping he would seem intimidating. "You have to leave, or. . . Or I'll have to make you," he threatened, thinking of Anselm's reaction to the puppy days ago. He obviously couldn't do the same thing to this Dahlian, but he could still attack him and make Anselm happy! It would have made sense for him to call for Anselm, as he had been instructed and as he had done with the puppy, but he wanted to do something useful and make Anselm proud, something he had to do all alone for it to work.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread