What we don't know
[html]

Powerplay, but I'm not really sure what else would've made sense. Anselm is no fun with trespassers |:

In Character

She barely batted an eye. All of that, and there was no discernible reaction whatsoever. What the fuck? His yelling stopped at once and now he simply glowered. He instantly decided that she was autistic or suffered from some other form of mental retardation--obviously he had no way of knowing about her inability to feel physical pain, but even if he did he'd barely think anything of it. The dance of dominance and submission was preprogrammed into their brains and had nothing to do with fear; it had to do with respect and social perception far more. She was at least one can short of a six pack and for a moment he faltered, unsure of what to do. He then exhaled in a rough snort through his nose, hackles pricking as she had the audacity to ask him a question. His blood red eyes trailed back over his shoulder to peer at Nala in the background then back to the girl.

Here he advanced several steps and reached out with his teeth for the thick fur on the back of her neck. Though he applied nowhere near enough pressure to break the skin or draw blood, he used enough force to pull her down, using his own weight to bowl her over. Regardless of what her deal was, she should have still been able to comprehend his message. He placed one large, clawed paw over her chest and glared at her in the eye. Where before he'd exclaimed in fiery passion, here the words were delivered ice cold. It seems you're a little confused. If anyone here is asking questions, it's me, he stated evenly before continuing. That said, I don't care if you're stupid or suicidal, you will be leaving now. And you know how I know that? he queried, barely pausing long enough for her to consider. Because when I let you up, you're either going to march your ass right on out of here or I'm going to drag you back to Dahlia myself.

Only now did he release the pressure from her belly and take a step back, but only one. He made a point of staying all up in her personal space, hoping it would make her uncomfortable and wish to leave. There was an easy way and a hard way to everything and presently he had a strong hunch which way this would go. Her ignorance and disrespect for any sort of authority was as clear and as transparent as day, and he had a feeling her attitude would prove largely predictable. Even if it went that route, though, she wasn't old enough to shift yet and it'd be trivial for him to haul her off away from the border. He certainly wasn't intending to take her the whole way of course--though he had half a mind to call for Kol or Lolita supposing he got there. They really had to keep better track of this shit.

<style>
.anselm-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.anselm-A01 b {color:#874002;}
.anselm-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#874002; padding-right:20px;}
.anselm-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.anselm-A01 {background-color:#D3AE6A; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/anselmtable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread